Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Sunday, November 8, 2009

sry for not posting for so long.. cos my pc de screen has some problem so cant update. school nowadays are quite boring.. no pe some more.. i want captain's ball! in school only have these things to do: play poker cards(big2.5,cheat,stress and 钓鱼 game invented by pei li, lol),number code, go com lab in school(as usual play big 2.5(viwawa, which can play using the real poker cards...)and match it(viwawa) and sushido(viwawa).. heard from mdm kow that this year de graduating song is reach for the stars by a1. i also dunno wat song is it. went to youtube also cannot find this song.

haiz...still thinking of which school to go. but also graduating very soon. so sad...really cant bare sia.*sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment