Woah..today was rather a long and tiring day. time psses so slow during school today while on other days, time passes quite fast. today, there was a talk on the mental wellness thing. it lasted for 4 hours mannn...it's obviously long. doing the worksheets then made me realised that i belong to the A grp. hm...quite unbelievable. and in between the talk were some games so at least it's not that boring. so played a few games... and after reccess was getting thirstier and thirstier. i'm dehydrating. started to drink saliva, hahas. then the guy talked and talked. wat imaginary bag then put all the "equiptments" in it. lol. sat beside yx and py after reccess, then keep seeing my and apple happily chatting with jl. lol. they very funny sia, little things also can laugh, but that's a gd thing, hehes. downloaded alot of songs into my phone today and ytd. changed my theme of my phone. and these few days was talking to yx through the phone until 12+. cos dun want to have panda eyes so went to slp, hehes.
OMG...I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND MY EARPIECE!! OH NO! have to use it this thur cos going bmss! on the bus can listen. hope i can go to the car and take it or my father tell me whr is it. i tot he gave me but i cannot find it. so have to go to the car and take another one. ok gtg sayooo~~
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment