Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Thursday, November 26, 2009

To my DEAREST Apple,

I really really want to thank you for being one of my bestie. It's quite a pity that we've only become good friends in P5. You've really made my life more meaningful. dun be that sad anymore lah.. cos u still have us(Mei Yuan, Jia Yan, Ying Xin, Pei Yi, Violet and me^^)So be optimistic! Life hasn't end here yet, so stand up and carry on ur life and for the sake of ur brighter future. i will still love u like i love u now even if we can't go to the same school(maybe). So dun be sad. It's juz the beginning of ur life:P u still have to face other challenges in the future so JIA You!! I want to see a smile on ur face forever! Study hard in ur sec school life arh.. me will rmb u forver de.. once again, THANK YOU!!!


To my INTELLIGENT Sherri,

Wow Sherri, it's so amazing how time passes so fast. It has been 9 years since i noe u:)u are still as smart as before. So how;s the feeling of being 4th? see u're so smart. Ppl may seem u talking to urself weird but i don'tcos sometimes i does that too:P It's just a way to let off ur anger right? How we can be friends for so long? Hm.. Although the times we share had already be history, I will still rmb them forver:) Once again,THANK YOU! JIA YOU! STUDY HARD! CHEESE!


To my another BESTIE, Ying Xin,

Knowing u for me is quite a miracle. We've only started to know each other this year's term 4 and yet we are so close now. I've also found out that we have alot of things in common so that makes us be good friends bah. Even though we only noe each other for such a short time, i still noe that u are a wonderful friend:) i really hope that we can go to the same school cos our marks juz differ by one mark. plus i will also not forget ur nickname: gorrilla.. oops.. hahas. hm.. even hough u are angry about how u score not saying dissapointed, i still hope u can stay optimistic:) i will nvr forget u de. JIA YOU AND WORK HARD!!SMILE! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING MY FRIEND!

To my CHEERFUL Mei Yuan,

Yo Mei Yuan! If i'm not wrong i noe u through Apple, right? Spending time with u is really fun^^. Dun feel sad anymore kays? Your scores is really really good liao very envious leh. Dun worry, ur future awaits:) Inoe u can do it! JIA YOU! and THANK YOU! KEEP SMILING!!

To my KIND Jia Yan,

Hey Jia Yan, seriously, i noe u since nursery but we didn;t keep in touch after that. But now we've been good friends, i can asure that u are a really spendid friend:) Dun be sad about ur score now.. It's not the end of everything so KEEP SMILING AND JIA YOU! and i hope we can keep in touch and go to the same school^^ CHEESE!

To my OPTIMISTIC Violet,

If i'm not wrong we dun talk in P1 and P2 even though we are in the same class. We started to know each other during P3 onwards. So that beens we are friends and the same class throughout the 6 yrs! i Hope u can go to ur desired school as u scored quite good^^ I juz wan to thank you for being my friend so, THANK YOU!. FRIENDS FOREVER! SMILE!

To my HELPFUL Pei Yi,

Wat a pity to noe u only when we are in the same class(P5). and now we are good friends! Dun be sad about ur score for PSLE. U scored pretty well u noe. so dun be sad:) I really appreciate all ur help for me. SO, KEEP SMILING STAY CHEERFUL! JIA YOU AND WORK HARD!

To my ALWAYS-CHEER-PPL-UP Aless,

Hey Aless! i noe u since P1 and were good friends:) I want to thank you for all ur encouragment and the way u cheer us up:) i will also surely miss u de, plus also wont forget u. u so smart sure go into gd school de. SO JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU! KEEP SMILING FOREVER! KEEP IN TOUCH!

To my CUTIE Si Hua,

Although i dun noe u for very long, i can understand how u feel.. hope u can still be friends with me even though i mix with them:) and also i want to thank you for being my friend:) Dun be too sad about how u did as i noe u had done ur BEST! HOPE U CAN SMILE FOREVER! JIA YOU AND WORK HARD!

To my KIND, CHEERFUL, PRETTY Dana,

Hello Dana! u are really really kind, cheerful and pretty^^ ur smile is always unforgetable..hahas. i will miss u, ur smile and talking to u during CCA:) Keep smiling hor.. and WORK HARD! GOOD LUCK IN UR SEC LIFE! KEEP IN TOUCH!!

To my KIND, PRETTY, OPTIMISTIC, Hui Yi,

I think i noe u through chinese dace.. u have also a perfect smile on ur face.. so envious:P Although i dun noe how did u did for PSLE but i can predict it's done well. So stay as pretty as now and also i wont forget u de.. i really hope we can keep in touch! having u as my friend is really great. SO, JIA YOU & WORK HARD!!! SMILE!!!

To the ALWAYS-THINKS-HE-IS-THE-MOST-HANDSOME Jun Long,

u are really a very funny friend. having u around always cheers us up:) And ur hair is ok de so dun have to make it until is worsens. Dun feel sad about ur score as u scored"291". Must stay happy hor.. i will not forget the times we all share:) so THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND AND STAY SMILING:) JIA YOU IN UR SEC SCHOOL LIFE!!

To the Maths pro Guo Qing,

Haha! The braces on u is kinda funny(oops.. no offence) Well, I'm quite sad also that the time cannot turn bk. Congratz too for being 1st in class. Finally right? Hahas. Hope u can get into ur desired school! JIA YOU IN UR SEC SCHOOL LIFE! SMILE!

To the TALL TOWER Wen Xuan,

Yo Wen Xuan! Noe u for 4 yrs le.. hahas. ur so kind towards everybody and and i really appreciate that^^ Mayday is really nice.. hahas. u always make fun of lao li which is a super good thing.. and talk bak.. thanks for that. hahas. SMILE MORE!! JIA YOU JIA YOU!!

To the OPTIMISTIC TRAIN, Thomas,

Very curious how did u do for PSLE, anyway want to thank you for being me friend and cheer me up. and carry on the path of the sec school life in ur train^^ STAY HAPPY! SMILE!

To the CHEERFUL Brandon,

Hahas... u wroted u like to make ppl laugh in my autograph book and u made it. Thanks alot for being my friend^^ JIA YOU JIA YOU!! WORK HARD! SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment