Today went to Quest de open house. All i can say is..BORED. Unlike Cresent Girls School, it doesn't have tour and things.. damn boring. then walked bk to mrt station.. erm.. they walk very slow(no offence). then went up the train. called my mother as apple de aunty call me to do so. then called. on the way the line broke cos it was underground. actually calling my mother is juz to ask whether i can go out with my friends anot(FYI, Marina Square). then my mother said i cant go.. btw, sherri was there and i was using apple's phone. then when reached outram, the door closed. then i decided to go to the nxt station then go home. then for some reasons, the door opened again. then i also dunno why chiong out, holding sherri. cos if i cannot go she also dun wan go le. then i pull her out. Suddenly i rmb that i was still holding on to Apple's phone. then like have the sound of the door going to close de. then like i didn't tot of going into the train again. then the thing straight to my mind is, throwing Apple's phone bk into the train. then guess wat i really throwed it.. then OMG i tot they will catch it but it dropped on the floor. after that the door close. then i damn regret it.. then i kepp saying sorry to apple. SORRY APPLE. I REALLY DUNNO WAT AM I DOING. SRY AH.. according to mw's post, the cover flew out.. but luckily it wasn't spoiled. THANK GOD. then i so like regretted throwing it. then Sherri was totally stunt. lols. then took the train bk. on the way i realised that i was a bit harsh. ok then i'm so sorry at that moment. went bk to tiong and shop around for 30 mins. nth to do.. and juz realised that the arcade changed alot. then Sherri came to my house and went home at around 5. then played viwawa with yx. there is this guy which is 16 was in ANDERSON SEC, his psle score was 260+. then we somehow chatted. then he asked our name. Erm.. yx said that she was Gorrilla and i said i was row the boat. lols. silly right, juz dun wan to say the real name. ok then the weirdest thing happened. u noe play big 2.5 diamond 3 must start first right? then every round i was the one who started first. and that means i got diamond 3 alot alot of times.. funny eh. i also dunno why....
BTW, both koh and kwan jia xin sux.. went to jolene's and jun long's blog then both of then really WTH... feel like bashing them. i want those kind of species to extinct.
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment