Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Sunday, November 15, 2009

today went orchard for killing time. reached there around 3 then walked alot to find food.. then in the end went to mc cos to vegetarian store..sad. then in the end went to ion. quite big and class... then went to orchard central.. fun and exciting cos i went up the escalator that will go from 1st floor to 3rd floor. damn high. then i reach 3rd floor feel quite alright.. not that high. then when i go another escalator from 3rd floor to 7th floor, my legs were wabbling. then when i reaqched, i wanted to try 7th floor to 11th floor. haha, greedy. then went up.. damn damn high... the escalator so slow then like slowly rising up... then u look down u will feel like fainting. then reached the roof garden.. ok lah, but have limited space.. then when i looked down, not that scary.. also dunno why. then like very windy which is gd.. lol.then took some pictures and went bk to ngee ann city to go home cos the car is parked there. then on the way took alot of photos.. all christmas things.. so early, one months or so earlier.. but this year's quite nice.. then went home.. and guess wat, the fee for the parking entry was $11.66. wow! so ex.. if we noe so ex we should have took the mrt there... sigh.

bought an autograph book liao.. really have to chiong to let them finish writing. and left 5 MORE DAYS!! SO EXTREMELY SAD!! :'((( still wondering how much i can get for my psle score... worried. i'm gonna miss everybody too... sob sob.

No comments:

Post a Comment