sry for not posting for so long.. dunno wat to post and lazy. erm.. on 22 dec nid go school anot? tell me in the cbox and thanks.
ytd went to watch a chinese orchestra performence. cousin was performing so went there to support her. btw, sherri went too. then the funny part was that the conductor was damn funny. he shake his head like siao following the music. (i dun really noe how to explain but it's sth like that) then sherri and i was laughing all the way. then there was a 15 min break in between. then after that break sherri and i didn't pay attention in the orchestra then we were playing with the phone.. lol. then the whole thing ended and went to have supper.
wth.. my mother purposely dun let us go watch de cos she dun wan watch!! then give so many excuse.. haiz..
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment