Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

haiz.. decided to go bmss le, as that time i said. really go loh. but luckily jia yan is there, si hua and jun long also. haiz, finally choosing schools are over.

yes, damn excited about the chalet. sure will be having lots fun. and eat lots of food.

ytd fatehr came bk form kl. then like oh no. com cannot play too long liao. and when he said 耳边风 this word. it's really frightening, feel like crying. it's impact is really very huge. haiz. then when he said this 3 words, i really do as he says. hahas.

i'm hoping that i can go to Sherri's house at jurong. first time, hope can. and she is going to prepare chocolate sundee(if not wrong). excited about lots of things!!! byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment