Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Saturday, January 16, 2010

....

so sian... have cca orientation today in the morining, then they talk talk talk, was sms jun xian throughout the whole thing.. lol..

then went to canteen to see the CCAs. when i was walking, suddenly got one guy "faint". then he dropped on the floor, after that the st. john ambulance de ppl come with the stretcher then carry the guy up then go dunno whr. then i was shocked.. lol.. stunt, i tot the guy really fainted...dots.

then went home go eat and then blah blah.. then my father and mother have to go out so i have to hang the laundry. then i was listening to music and suddenly find that fire burning is very nice.. lol.

sayoo!!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment