Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

typos, pls dun go away, LOL.

haiz... when can be my 100th post? still very long... haiz..

it's a very normal day in school. and was choosing the "leader" and reps for our house. as in OSPREY. then zhao jun(YAY!!) and another guy was selected for it. sec 3,sec 2 dunno. as in level rep. for sec one is Zen(from 1F) and another guy i dunno who. then sway sway jun xian tio sia.. as in tio for "election". dunno who go sabo jun xian. so he was like sitting down there act blur.. like jun xian not his name liddat. then second person was called. then i dunno how in the end jun xian also go up liao... as in up to the front to let us see their very nice face. but for all secs, i didn't vote. cos i dunno who to vote, but dun vote also nvm mah... so ok loh. jun xian got alot votes.. but the other guy got more... so he kenna. then the girl also alot ppl vote her. so ion the end also kenna... haiz, sway. AND SERIOUSLY, I THINK THE TEACHERS NO BRAINS LOH. IN THIS VERY VERY SMALL ROOM, WANNA SUFFOCATE PPL BY LETTING US SIT IN THIS VERY VERY SAMLL ROOM, INCLUDING SEC 2,3,4,5. THEN IT'S LIKE VERY HARD TO MOVE ABOUT SIA. COS THEY HAVE TO STAND AT THE VEYR INFRONT THERE.. SO HAVE TO WALK, BUT NO SPACE, BRAINLESS. and so good!!! the green house last year won so can go to the hall.. but osprey second... not first... haaiz....


but for pe, it sucks! we were walking here and ther to find mr.sakran...first went to the netball court, then nobody. then went hall, ther were seniors playing with balls and stuffs, but mr. skran was no whr to be found. after that walked to the netball court again, then nobody again. waited there for awhile, then there was this teacher. mr dunno wat. then he told us that our timetable changed from pe to maths.. then we were like.. walao eh. then walked to the maths room without changing bk the uni. then NOBODY WAS THERE.. then like so sway sia. then saw the rest of the class downstairs lookingat dunno wat thing... so walked down... then we found out that we changed maths teacher. then starting i was like... YAY NO MORE MR SEAH. but then during that 1hr, juz 1hr, i found out that, MDM KOW WAS THE BEST TEACHER EVER. and Mr seah was way far better than that mrs juan or miss juan, i dunno. she is the FIRST EVER teacher, to call us write the question together with the answer. then like wat teacher is this?!?!

that's sway enof.. but luckily after that no more sway things liao.... then hwp, home work period i think.. then do the stupid maths... but havent finish yet. then it was mt,changed class... then have to sit in a new position then blah blah blah...end school.

sry to all those who's eyes are going to drop off. cos this post is very long :X lol.

1D RULES!!!!!!~~ but of cos, 6 FORD RULES MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDXDXD

No comments:

Post a Comment