in school it's like blah blah. then lit is very fun:D
my class like girls all psycho wan. espacially chanel. she crazy over zheng ye(<< i think liddat spell) like ppl talk to him in more "happy" way then she jealous liao.. dots. and i found out that all my aunties have dogs at home exept my seond aunty and 3rd. it's like, omg? dogs again?!?!?!?!?!? and juz now, jun xian let me go see a vid in fb about this siao gao go abuse the cat. use the high heel to poke the cat,ALIVE.then the whole heel is directly through. i was super super super disgusted. i watched the starting only, about 10-15secs(it lasts for 2mins plus)i totally wan cry liao at the starting. it's like, the cat is down there moaning or wadever and the lady down there still poking. poke the whole body sia! then i's like so cruel. i pity the kitten. i wan that bitch dead. (thanks uh jun xian ==, let me watch that kind of things, later at night i cannot sleep==)
YAY. i grow taller liao. woots.
erm... the things down there, ignore if u wan. but i think ppl will juz read it.
i dunno wat happened. but wat's wrong?!?! i go the this person's blog, and i saw this, and i went to the other person's blog, also saw this. it's like, why? i dunno wat to say. it's like, I HATE YOU. like copy miaos or dunno wat. maybe it's none of my business. did i offend anybody except for tpp and fjh and some others of cos... dots. but like i didn't do anything to u right? maybe my reactions are too big. i dunno.....
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment