Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Friday, January 29, 2010

WHY IS FB SO LAG?!?!

oh sinz... isit my com prob or fb prob i dunno. it's like taking centuries to load this very page.. haiz.

oh sianz...

today, went school with jia yan:DD we glanced at the bk of the bus, no seats, then stood at the door there. then jy recieved a sms my tms. lol then he was behind us. LOL. reached school then had d&t. it sucks, time passes soooooo slow during that 4 periods. went to the com lab for the last period. then i was sitting at the com facing outside whr the teacher cannot see. so i went to fb((: then added my class ppls. then see wat to do then do loh. then i suddenly forgot to press f11, so in the end mr goh came. oh no. then he saw that bar down there which is fb de. thjen 3 actions... open that window, looked through.. nth, then crossed it. then he walked away without sayng anything.. then i was like.. huh why u nvr scold de? lol. after that was reccess, ate 1 harshbrown only.. haiz. going broke soon. then it was CEP, ok lah.

we found out that fion(a person damn like tpp, attention seeker) she worked as a part time kfc thingy. at jurong. then we was like WTH? I WORK AS A PART TIME LAWYER AND DOCTOR SIA. zz... she dunno wat is called under age then anyhow say. and during that CEP period, only jia hui and her was like talking. each and every word they said was like... ..... ..... so real sia. real until i cannot believe.

then after that was mt... mt was boring. but not boring until will sleep that kind.

then cep, wanted tp finish the chinese compo de, but thendun have the feeling to do after 15mins. everybody wanted to change place. then mr tan changed their sit. and the most not very like change is from leonardo to jia hui. it's like.. 2 三八 down there talking dunno wat shit. talk until so loud wan tellthe whole world isit. so super noisy. then shermin changed place to beside jing yin, couple(: cos eagle and eagle(sports house) then very good. me and hx nvr change cos we sit beside each other already. then maggie sat behind ser ser, couple again((: hawk and hawk. hx and me is osprey and osprey. but the 2 beside me talk non stop.. talk and talk and talk... mr tan wanted to change place again cos liddat sure cannot study one.. all good friends sit together.. lol. so mr tan took a pic of the whole class. juz to say whr are u sitting at. LOL, then verybody used their bags and cover their face.(including me) mr tan said he wanna change all those cover their face with the bags one.. then everybody OII. LOL.

so after that went home with hx, shermin and jing yin... walked to the pg there and decided to playthere for awhile with shermin and jing yin. fun? LOL. jing yin kenna scolded by shermin that she how old liao still go pg. but ex 6fords, also go pg de hahas. went home after that.

MY BRO SLEEPING, VERY GOOD!!! LOL.

oh ya, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEBBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BDAE TO OUR Vice-ChairPerson!!!! :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment