Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm a Merahan!

Nowadays reach home is sleep. aiyoo.. lol. and today at school were talks. teacher talk here talk there. alot things to talk about. then still have to create a class cheer for the orientation finale. and natasha(sorry if i spell wrongly) volunteered and said her cheer. then okay loh.. not bad also not very good. then after that was obama and osama if i'm not wrong. cos i forget their names and they call themselves that. their cheer was eh.. how to say, stupid? no lah.. juz a bit silly.. lol. then prefects came and we showed them the cheer. and then we were not very good at the start. then after that was... okay loh.. then we have to perform a short "_______"(<-i dunno wat's that called.) then they asked for volunteers. i nvr volunteered :P then they down there disscuss while we all chat here. Chatting with them was quite cool though. we were all saying about korean singers and stuffs. ohh yeah! finally have some other girls love suju too! ehh... i dunno how to spell ur name lurhh.. maybe channel? or chatnel?dunno but she was talking and "fighting" with this girl behind her called winel? winniee? dunno. but joking only lah. then mr tan said as u can see some of us are talking some still alone. yeah, i can see that. but still not very dare to talk to her...... then yay dimiss liao. at around 1pm. 1F ppl have to stay bk cos they have the floorball trail thingy, so cannot go home with jy,jl and jx. so went home with hx.. *yawn* so bored. haiz............................

No comments:

Post a Comment