Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Friday, January 8, 2010

umm... today had orientation finale. and it was quite nice.. the main motive was to scream like siao and make us sorethroat. eh.. then b4 the finale proper starts, we had to take class pics. and those ppl who has blog,(i went to their blogs and have alot of their think very nice nice pics)they got pose one. then like erm.. how to say.... u can see that they often take pics and noe's how to pose..LOL!ok nvm... then was the bombing game. then the sequence i totally forgot... then they ear got prob or wad i dunno but ppl say 1D, 1B ppl respond. then ppl say 1C, 1B ppl also respond... lol ok loh.. then stop. then eh.. do wad ah? orh.. then presented each class de quilt making... then other classes have ppl go up..have speach de. ours is last minute one... lol. hm.. then after that draw lots to pick who will be the first class to present. (not in draw lots sequence)1A- Singing(forgot wat song name). 1B-Dance(Low).1C-Dance(Down). 1D-Perform a skit about a talent show for all lousy ppl.(LOL)1E-Perform a skit about bulley thing and about our school core values. 1F-Fashion show(LOL) then 1A got dunno wat most dunno wat. then 1B also dunno.. 1C dunno. 1D most enthusiastic 1E dunno 1F most creative.. LOL. then clap clap clap. then sing school song.. then everybody shout HIP HIP HOORAY!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment