Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Aiyoo

Ytd went to JB cos my erm.. grandmother's sis's house have house warming. then went there at around 3.30pm with 3rd aunt and family and my family. cos father not at home(overseas working, coming bk at 14 Jan). then on the way there dun feel like sleeping at all.. dunno why. then waited and waited. luckily nvr jam. but the places where it's suppose to jam jams. lol.. like when u exit the custom of woodlands, then dunno go whr. i mean around there always jam. so after that went to her house. it was nice. big enof. went upstairs and the rooms were very big. then 3rd aunt went to cut the cake. the cake as in not that big round ones.. the small type. ok.. i dunno how to explain. anw, it's nice. then went walking around doing nth.. so sianz. then went to the room. sit down. talk a bit and wanna slp like that. then i saw this girl, first, she was holding her PSP. then after awhile, she was using her phone to listen to songs. then we go whr, she also go whr. like wanna show off like that. aiyo, then walked away. then my cousin had this new friend, same chi name. but pronounce differently. his eng name is Anderson. lol. Anderson sec. then he was super irritating, like his sis(His sis is juz now that girl who shows off). whr we go, he follows. then we sat down and chatted. my cousin let me listen to those like mr brown show thingy using his phone. then laugh laugh laugh.. then Anderson, he noes all this things then when i was listening, he was showing off that he noe's each and every sentence of it. haiz.. then my cousin call him to shut up.. then he diam diam.

And he is a very super LAME guy. he is sec 2 actually but he acts like p5 or p4. he likes to talk about BGR and say those lame lame things. and he's phone is china type of phone.. big big(eh.. dun meant to insult about that part but he was showing it off too... also dunno wat's there to show off). so overall, he is a very lame guy.

then after the buffet dinner, went upstars and watched them play big2.5 there is this guy he super pro, almost every round he win. then my another couson also playing. then watch them.. until around 9.30pm.. then around that time have to go home le. then that Anderson guy, he stays in SG also. then he asked us whr we stay. then i told him i stay in Changi(LOL).. then he somehow believe. then my cousin said Lorong Ah Soo(somewhr is hougang). then wat goes into his ears is Moron Kia Soo. ==" then he keep asking, then we from then keep saying it's Moron Kia Soo.. lol.

then reached home at around 11.00pm. it was fast. as in the trip home. then finish doing my things watched guess... watched halfway fell asleep. lol.. 2nd time watching guess then fall asleep. so chiong bk to rm then sleep within 1 min. lol.



that time after i sick, my typing like very slow liao... keep typing wrongly also. haiz.. tmr starting proper school liao.. oh sianz... it's a bit scarey from the school biggest meaning from P6(school oldest students) to sec 1(school juniors). like the sec4 and 5 will be very... eh.. dunno how to say but hope u get it. hope o be the school seniors again.. faster.. lol. but it's after 2012 liao. omg.. so scared.. 2012, come slower.. nth to say liao, buaii~~

No comments:

Post a Comment