Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

So sad, i nv see mdm kow and mdm tey!!! )):

erm.. nth to say but i wan to tell the whole world this. read the following v
Hui Xin: ehh rou ying, i finish the correction tape liao, wan pull?(diao sia, only 3 years old kid do that)
Me: dun lame lah.
Hui Xin: lol. (erm.. lol? u lol wad?)

Later, we all go maths. i sat beside her.


Me: Oh ya, btw, u noe wat's lol?(i'm testing her:P)
Hui Xin:I noe lah.. (oh really?)
Me: Then wat it means?(it's too obvious i noe)
Hui Xin: Dun ask me lah. i will not say, not i dun noe ok.(come on lah, only primary 1 kids will say this kind of things)

so u see. haiz.

and she so kia su sia, everything also wan first. go up bus also. first one to chiong up, like ss like that, kia su. and becos she too kia su, we everytime wait for another bus. somehow pang seh her. hahahaha...

Had literature test, not bad(:

Some pics taken in school(:

Hui xin on the left, miranda on the right. btw, hx suddenly during reccess damn emo. talk to her dun answer, nvm loh. see u can emo until when.


Jing Yin!!! took alot pics of her but all also cannot see her face de.. alamak.


Hehes. ser ser(chio bu, she very cute de, and easily high). while outside our class waiting for Mr Tan.


LOL! Fion's bk. she dunno de.


hui xin on the right and miranda on the left.. during homeword period. haiz... so bored sia. and they so yong gong.


Qi fen. she like bery buay song liddat. cos it's maths class and our teacher sux!


LOL. Kissing? Maggie on the right, ser ser on the left. (no lah, they juz camera shy :P btw, see the 2 behind? left wileen right vanessa.)

No comments:

Post a Comment