Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Friday, February 12, 2010

FINALLY I'M USING COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO BLOG READERS!!!!!!!!!! I'M FINALLY TOUCHING THE COM! (at my house)


things are worser for me and hui xin. I wanna kill her( ehh if u, hui xin, read this, i'm just stating the fact, plus, about the previous post, it's also fact, if u dun believe, u can ask verybody^^)

morning have breakfast time, mr tan suddenly said about cca thing. so i ask whether can appeal anot, and he said if have letter and approve, can. so ok i wan appeal to volleyball.

after that,we were in the music rm to reherse(dunno how to spell, dun laugh) for the singing thing for CNY. then hui xin was behind me. (when i was supposed to stand behind her cos i taller than her) so we sing sing sign, then after that have so called "break" cos the teacher have to do sth, i think ans the phone ba. then we all sat ddown. then....


MIRANDA(not that zps miranda) said: ehh rouying, dun appeal to volleyball lah. u see ur arms, so skinny, not suitable for playing villeyball leh....

before miranda can finish...

HX: ya ya! u dun appeal lah, u vegetarian not enough energy one. see ur arms, really not suitable for joining volleyball.

before she can finish, i turned bk facing front, angry, duh. it's like, i think ur can understand wat am i feeling lah.

fact 1: BEING A VEGETARIAN IS GOOD. IT'S HEALTHY, IF NOT, WHO AM I? GHOST TYPING ALL THIS THINGS ISIT?

fact 2: LIKE UR BUSINESS LIKE THAT. I JOIN VOLLEYBALL EVEN IF MY HAND REALLY HURTS, DOES HAT CONCERNS U?!?!?


so it's like, u watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment