Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hello!! i'm bk again.
juz returned from band camp and it's FUN!
made new friends again...
and i noe then noe that band loves to say CMI, cannot make it.
LOL!
and Xue na is PLM,Percussion Laughing Monster.
and Jeffrey is Ah pek.. i also dunno why he is called that..
and Caroline is also made fun by saying she and Jeffery.
Lian Ying always make fun of hui xin cos her sis dunno wat wat..
Idris is SL, also malay.. so we always say chinese to make fun of him...
Si Yan is SL also but not the head SL, she loves to play 'Accidently In Love'
Wang Yuan is china girl who plays the chime.



and stuffs.... blah blah...


Hey noticed omething? my cbox finally got spammed!!!!! woohoo... i'm not going to delete the things that passer-by said cos i du nthink there is a need to as i did not do anything he/she said. Interested? go read my Cbox bahh. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment