Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Friday, March 26, 2010

....

erm.. i think i'm kinda offended sia...
wth..



today was the transitional workshop thingy.. and was so sianz... except for the game part..
by lucck or sth, my team(shermin, chanel, jing yin, me and shi yi) won the boys sia! O.O
they say we all play like boys liddat, myaswell say they play like gu niang...
hehes.. XD

then damn alot ppl go queensway... let me name out for u.. LOL!
me, jing yin, shermin, fiona, chanel, angela(i dunno how spell but i think is liddat),debbie, wileen, maggie, jun ling and jun xian.
go cos to collect our class tee..
woohoo! so looking forward to wear it(:
then we all go there.. not enof money.
left like $60++ so we all gib extra some...
in the end jun long and ju nxian also gib extra... juz to help us buy class tee... hehes. thanks.
tthen lef $50, shermin's mother will help pay...
so generous hor....
hehes.
maggie piereced ehr second ear-hole...
then blah blah...
nid to wait till 2pm then can go home juz to wait for the money so me and jing yin go home first.


i think i'm gonna create war sia...


now i see that they forgave her. and side her liao....
i see that i'm kind of being hated by cork-eyed ppl...
but wat i see is i did nth wrong....
hate then hate loh...
i have plenty of friends...
ur study good so wat? is not that my studies is but until siao..
scarely behind ur bk got alot ppl tok rot about ur....
who noes?
and who cares?
so, dun like dun like loh...
haiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment