Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Sunday, March 28, 2010

omg...

today went swimming....
starting was unwillingly...
then i regretted going....


guess wat?
i saw somebody which i nvr nvr nvr wanted to see...
omg.
at first i wasi n the small pool.
then when that person came like after 2 mins,my father called my bro and me to the deep one.
then i was like HENG AH! THANK GOD.
cos that person was in the small pool.
then after i go to the pool, the instructor infront of me called that person's name and to come...
the i was like... omg omg omg omg...
luckily my father called us to swim...
then i quickly chiong like siao.. :P
afetr every lap, i will secretly look to see if that person was there...
but after the 1st lap, i didn;t see thta person at all...
so i wasl ike damn damn relieved...
went mac after that cos my father said we did a great job... -.-
home now....


and WOOTS!
bought a new pair of school shoes :D
NIKE and it's light blue plus wite (:
saw peng peng in the same shop... omg.

No comments:

Post a Comment