Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

O.O

today, school ended at 12.15pm cos the b division boys and girls floorballers played well and were champions... so it's a form of celebration..... -.-
went to chanel's house during the free time...
her house at Jurong-.-
somemore take bus.
==
Jing yin, me, jun long, jun xian went to her house.
on the bus was damn funny... LOL!
Jun Long shy shy wor...
then i listened to my ipod suddenly Chanel wanted to listen...
so lent her.
siao one... listen until max...
the whole bus also can hear the music sia...
then she was listening to tik tok everytime. -.-
when i was getting fustrated of waiting for the stop, after like 2 mins reach liao -.-
then went to her house...
WOW. her house damn near Sherri's house sia.
Like a few blocks away only..

so went to Chanel's house.
Her house damn damn nice...
is like jap style...
cool hor.
went to her room... damn neat de.
i love her house sia,
the master bedroom de door s like camouflage to the wall de..
so nobody noe until chanel told us.
then chatted...
it's like damn funny loh..
ehh it's a secret between us only, RIGHT?
as in wat we chatted.
then the boys went to 7-11 to buy gulp.
jing yin and i went to chanel's room to have girls talk.. :P
then Chanel's sis and her friend plus jun long and jun xian came...
i was like, WOW! CHANEL'S SIS IS SUCH A CHIO BU!
was calling her chio bu whenever i see her... :P
then chatted at the another living room.
was folding straw hearts...
Jun long is such a noob.. dunno how to fold :P
then i folded like 2 liao Jing yin still down there, ehh how to do ah? why cannot one.
as in the meaning, not the actual words that she said,
so like 2.45pm me and jing yin go home...
jun long and jun xian not yet...
Woooo~~~~ ( Jing yin, u noe wat i mean, right?)
then we went home by mrt..
hm... i found out that Jing yin and i could be BFF...
so many things common..
we all so adicted( dunno how spell i think is liddat) to fold the straw hearts...
so we went to the mac there to get some straw xD

after that gone home...

had a very damn nice day..
hope to go Chanel's house again... (:


I was wishing for something to happen to them....
suprisingly, they really did happen just after the day i hoped.
and now.. i think they shouldn't be together anymore..
Unexpectedly, he now aims for another target which is my close friend...
i really couldn't believe anything i saw today actually..
about the shy part and the protective part...
it suprised me...
i really have no idea how to describe wat i feel...
it's not jealousy please.
it's juz a mixture of, shock,amazed,dissapointed,and maybe hatred.
i don noe...
i may seem quite ok but i cant actually accept it.
as in... it's weird...
last time was my friend and now my close friend...
totally different charactor...
well.. it doesn't seem to be my business but at least this is wat i feel....

No comments:

Post a Comment