i totally hate 6 Ford's class blog.
it's totally a piece of shit.
1st, there stated our whole classmates name...
but wat the posts says doesn't seem to be a class...
2nd, i totally want to protest about the post on 2th april.
although i noe that i'm not going to be invited by the ORGANIZERS, but i really wanna say something.
come on lah... ppl have their own rights on going to the class gathering or not wad..
not like u are the organizer u can control each and every one of them..
have u ever think of why ppl dun wanna go?
look in the mirror and look at urself.
recall wat you've done to make them not to go.
they are giving excuses cos they dun like to hangout with ur understand?
and pls... wat u've posted is totally a piece of shit.
if they dun wan go, is their problem..
wad if dun wan go, nid to have reasons and nid to follow the order stated in the post on why cannot go.
WAD THE?
if going overseas, nid a copy of air tickets.
WAT THE HELL?
if doing projects, nid 2 ppl of doing the same project sign to state that he/she is doing the project with them.
WAD THE BLODDY SHIT?
if sick, nid a copy of the medical certificate.
WALAO EH!
WAT LOGIC IS THIS?
i really dunno wat to say about u.
if u're interested, go to 6Ford's class blog to noe more...
i've linked it under my links...
oh yeah, i've fooled 9 ppl using the same trick on April fool's day xD
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment