Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

-sleeps-

yoz! i'm blogging again(:

today went to a museum(forgot the spelling).
it was scary like haunted as it's dark.
and when u walk aroiund the whole "museum", u can see a few heads on a touch scream thing.
it will talk to themselves or say some prayers if i'm not wrong.
and the background is black.
so it's spooky for me.
then the "tour guide" explained to us the things..

blah blah blah...


went to raffles place mrt with jing yin and HUI XIN.
then later met jia yan, lin xuan, bina, " " (dunno her name), jun xian,jun long, ren ee, the ah beng (i forgot his name) and zahid. (:
damn funny sia.
went bk to tiong after that.
had bubble tea, oreo crunch ^^
then stood down there and the boys were using the pearls to shoot each other.
after that went to 6th and 5th floor to slack.
-sleeps-
then like so sian.
so went to pg, play4ed for awhile and went home.




-yawns-
oh yah, jun xian's bdae today! happy birthday to jun xian!
(almost everybody gave him a birthday bash^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment