Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I've reached my 100th post!!

Wow, I've reached my 100th post. Today,is such a boring day. I wanted to use chopsticks to train my drumming or dunno what's that called. But i scared my mum will scold. And the day before yesterday, i laughed at hui xin on purpose cos she very lousy. Not saying i very good tho. Them she say one day she will win me. Lol. Win me no harm. But her sis so good in percussion so it's like not fair lo. plutonium her sir have drum sticks. So can let her train. What the. I hope band practise everyday. I like band practise. I like everything in band except for hui xin. I'm using my mum's phone to post, not bad eh. But very inconvenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment