today.. for school, was boring....
and was slow....
cos i lost my watch during the time i went to watch
CLASH OF THE TITANS 3D
i've lost 2 clips also... zzz
after school today had band practise.
other sec 1s were having theory lesson,
but percussion is outside(NOT IN THE MUSIC ROOM ENJOYING THE AIR-CON)
PRACTISING LIKE SIAO.
cos we have to do the exercise for our hands...
then it's like total we did 1200, 600 of each exercise..
it's like damn tired de...
after band practise, went back to class and help to do the festivo@bm thingy..
went to help and then got some CIP HOURS! :D
LOOKING FORWARD TO EVERYTHING THAT IS ON SATURDAY!
HOPE TO DUNK MRS JUAN TO THE DUNKKING MACHINES THINGY!
but nid pay at least $50... -.-
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment