Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Monday, April 5, 2010

hahas.. -.-

well, it's monday again!
how fast. (:
hm... nth much today, but i've found out that...
JING YIN CUT FRINGE :DD
but she dun dared to let it down...
cos she said that her hair was curly...
so letting down will make it sucky.


so.. blah blah blah.. school....
school school school...
sianz like shit.


after school, me jing yin wanted do sth with our card.
she top up, i have to dunno do wat thing..
haiya.. cos i topped up, then the nxt day i tap at the bus thingy..
it says valid card....
then i was like... -.-???
nvm loh.. so i wanted to go the mrt to do my card thingy...

so here..
we went to back gate to tell jun long and jun xian that we are going by the front gate..
at first they say ok loh..
but dunno how in the end we have to take the bus at the back gate to walk to tiong.
stupid right?
ok nvm... so reached the stop that we are stopping.
then bryan and kenny came...
from far identify bryan by his chicken-like hair...
then i saw a yellow kiddy...
then i was like huh who's that?
jing yin tot was his bro.
LOL!

then they came.
somemore near the traffic light was whr we stopped.
and so 'qiao', jing yin's mother also there, in her car..
then she was like toking to jing yin across the road..
LOL!.
so i think jing yin got scolded or sth.. she had to go home
i was like saddened...
1girl, 4boys... -.-
so nvm loh.. teased me like siao.... -.-
reached the mrt.
i went to the one beside the citibank one..
they say have to go into the mrt one...
so i went in...
they say my card only have 18 cents??
i was like, i topped up like 3 days ago u say my card only have 18cents?????/
so in the end tok tok tok...
blah blah......

went home after that but didn't solve anything -.-
then we passed the playground beside Zhangde and they said wanted to call mw..
i was like omg...
so i quickly chiong-ed home..
met sherri on the way....

No comments:

Post a Comment