wow..
Niklaus is freaking tall....
171, can u imagine???
juz went to his blog and found out that too...
-sleeps-
i had pink form(cos i late) 2 times in a row.
cool right?-laughs-
1st time i forgot to change the timing of my alarm.. -.-
then 2nd time, i was waiting for jing yin, then i nvr check my phone.
when i checked, jing yin said, if u nvr come in 3 mins, i will go liao.
then i see the time..
diaoz!
then i chiong-ed to school and met vanessa on the same bus...
but in the end still late.
the cher who gave us the pink form was freakingly idiotic.
he shouted..
"IF UR TALK, I ALSO TALK, THEN I DUN WRITE. IF I DUN WRITE, U WILL STAY HERE LONGER. I WANT THE WHOLE WORLD, THE WHOLE SCHOOL, THE PUBLIC TO KNOW THAT I AM TALKING! SO STOP TALKING!"
all the late comers either give diao face or that buey song face.
then those who are late for 3 times have to stand 2 periods facing outside...
lame shit.
detention to be exact.
so this teacher reminded me of Mr Lye.. hehes.
erm.. can anybody see my cbox, cos my com can't. i wanna noe isit my com prob or the cbox prob. can tell me in msn, thanks(:
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment