O.o
ppl nowadays dun think before they speak.
Hey u noe in school now have class war.
lol.
with chanel and ser ser.
So it's very bad.
as in them, not us.
They tok nvr use brains de.
Last time i use to scream evet now and then.
I didn't expect ppl can actually copy that too.
Like chanel.
she screams like nobody's business infront of me.
Vicious right?
I wonder wat the hell happened to jun long's eyes.
Even ppl that dunno chanel noe's that she got problem.
Why can't you see that?
And her bag is so not in fashion(not saying mine is).
Disgusting.
Oh yeah, heard from shermin that 1e is gonna copy our class tee.
our design is thesame just that the words are diff.
copymoew.(apart from, fiona,angiela,qian ying and xin yu)
i think it's designed by bivian.
-'-
I know that it's hard to stand on which side, but pls, i've known you for about 3 years and she, is just simply 1 week. I can't believe that you would rather trust her than me. From the way you talk or something, i can see that you are just protecting her. You know just now, me and jing yin was stang at a corner and chanel and co. was at the other corner, jing yin and i were thinking which side you will go to. Jing yin doubt that you will come here, and same with me. In the end, we were right. I know that you are with her just now. I'm not as stupid as you think, i still have brains that are working perfectly fine. I know how to think, unlike your gf, always need answers from everybody. It's saddening.
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment