Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Woots!

Tags reply below.
I seriously have no idea what homework we have today. -.-

Today walked home with Jing yin from school.
Found out that it's very nice,
can chat.
Friday walking home, woots!
Today had literature test,
was quite easy.
Also had sit up,
23 times!
Broke my own record.
(dotdotdotdot)
The pull up very hard sia,
cos the thing like higher than the zhangde one.
15 to get A.
2.4 km sure can one, cos 14 mins plusplus to get A.
If i'm not wrong, that time i 13 mins plus. :D
I'm incharge of the activities my class is playing on the free day on 26 may if i'm not wrong.
Tiis day is for class bonding and we are going to east coast to spend the free day there.
Damn happy about it,
cos finally i can decide on wat games to play(:
Tmr going to have history test -.-

Tags reply,
Skull boy: u hab arh? Gib me loh.
JL: wait till i go check tje ip address thing then will noe, if u, then u noe. And just now call jing yin cos u bored? She ask whr is ur wife, u saod went home-.- Went home cannot call meh? Siao. Now then noe that u still rmb our existence...
Y Lovezxc: thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment