Tags reply below(:
Ytd wanted to go home with my zar bo de, but her mother come fetch her -.-
So walked home with 2 chio bu,
Debbie and Maggie :D
Went to 7-11 first to buy drink.
Met sm and co.
Maggie shy shy~
Mixed f&n grape with coke.
Turned out very nice(:
Chatted all the way, was fun(:
When we reached tne bus-stop we always stop,
we saw sm and co. again.
They so slow,
we walk even faster than them.
After saying sayo to Debbie, Maggie and i walked home.
Went to tiong to buy my
RIPPLES FLIP FLOP!
Finally.
Went there wwith maggie.
Saw Caroline and Jia hui (not fan jia hui)
Was damn ps, cos alot other school de.
Bought my
RIPPLES FLIP FLOP,
then went to mac,
was damn suprised that Maggie dunno that she can buy yhe fries seperately without buying the whole set.
LOL!
Half way through,
jun long boo-ed me from behind and i feel like slapping him,
coz i damn buey gum and buey song with him.
Also dunno why.
Went home and watched video with Maggie.
She went home at around 5.
The clicknkids i maybe not doing cos it's like lvl 100.
i'm still at 16. -laughs-
It's lvl 100 or nth, deadline tues,
so thinking weather to do or not.
Haiz.
Tags reply,
Y Lovezxc: Ok. But ltr dun tell me ur mum wan fetch u or wadever.
Yijing: thanks! Will tag bk soon.
Skull boy: thanks. Sad, why?
Sihua: thanks. Ps, everytime forgot.
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment