Today, was a WOW day.
First, i got pink form again. -.-
3 chances used up in jus one week.
Pro hor.
After pe, i wss damn shocked.
Cos Chanel go steal fbt worhzx.
With somebody else( better not say.)
Let's call the unknown person A.
They put the fbt in their bag in he fitting room.
And Chanel asked A if got caught, can she push the blame to A.
Then i was like,
kao beh, u wan steel de also nobody force her.
Some more, wat kind of fren r u sia.
Then in the end got caught.
A very buey song so today settle this dai ji with celena(so called our da jie)
Chanel noe we wan settle with hrr than she cry loh.
Then in the end all gang her sia.
Celena, Shermin, Gladys, Vanessa, Jing yin, Debbie, wileen, Evelyn, Ser ser, and me.
If i miss out any dun come find me ah. :x
She keep on using adult to settle this thing.
She think that those teachers will pity Chanel cos she cry.
Wait long long.
They wan settle later, like after school so is none of my businsss liao.
Some more when Chanel cryigg, jnn long is no where to be seen.
Humji loh him.
This kind of bf, no use la.
So Chanel, u step on wrong ppl's tail.
Tags reply,
Y Lovezxc: thank you. Yeah, she deserves to die.
Violet: Thanks.
Skull boy:u haiz wat?
Debbie: u more chio lah.
Wileen: Yo, thanks.
Jiaxin:thanks.
Ying xin: Thank you.
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment