Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What you wan?

Assembly was boring -.-
Gave out prizes and had presentationss....
After that was bft.
Dun feel like eating anything.
Then history, -sleeps-
Maths had test, not too bad.
Then was lit, also boring.
Lunch, ate sushi^^
Then bought pokey, ate eat with soy sause from the sushi.
And was superbly nice.
Then homework period, that damn miss chee relief us.
Look so damn strict,fierce.
Mr tan was away so we changed seat.
Our class chairman go tell the miss chee.
In the end changed bk.

Then was chinese, had test also.
At the start was ok....
Then when i looked up, i saw chanel cheating.
Told Shermin immediately.
Then she told Dillon.
He see liao then Delon ke po go see also.
Inthe end almost the wholeclass noe except for the infron ppl.

Chanel very 'clever' sia.
After the test, she immidiately kept her pencilcase cos inside got the 'answer sheet'.
Told ji lao shi after that.
But she like bo dai jin liddat.
But i think Chanel tmr die liao.
Too bad.


Then for such a long time, jun long finally go home with us.
But dun feel quite right.

No comments:

Post a Comment