Haiz.
Woke up in the morning crying.
LOL,
Guess wat,
I criend cos i made a dream a whole group of ppl running up the stairs.
Then climb and climb.
Then reached the 4th floor, i ran into the hall.
I tot wat happened then nobody inside.
The rest of the ppl were running up.
Then i damn depressed.
Then continued running up the stairs.
Then reached the 6th floor.
Was in the lead.
Outside of the entrance got 2 guys standing there.
I wanted to chiong in,
They pushed me away,
In the end came in 13th.
Then was crying in my dream for 3 seconds,
woke up and cried for a minute.
LMAO, weirdest cry of all.
Science thingy that time we all high like siao,
damn nice(:
Nxt science thingy on 9th june,
Looking forward!
Bought a new handphone pouch and hairband.
Woots.
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment