Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Monday, June 14, 2010

Band.

Meet hui xin at the bus stop tdae ,
Went t skool tgt ,
Started band with warm ups ,
Was confused at the ending ,
Cos havent learn yet x.x ,
Then went to AVA room to have percussion sectionals ,
Started with warm ups for percussion ,
Sigh , the twinkle one no hard at all ;D ,
The helicopter one do like siao -.- ,
Hand pain , eeks ,
Then had some excersices to do ,
Lucky not the endurance summary one , -.-
That one die larhss ,
So hard sia ,
Did sth else ,
Was quite easy , (:
12+ went for lunch ,
with hui xin , si yan , caroline , xue na , qian ying ,
Woots , section lunch , ;D
Went to eighteen chefs at tiong ,
Ate cheese baked rice ,
Lucky got vegetarian one , xD
Xue Na damn LOL sia ,
Called si yan to help her time hor long she use to drink the lemonade ,
Took 21 secs+ ,
Xue na's repond is ' cheh, so slow'
Then she eat like damn LOL and baby sia ,
The food can fall here fall there ,
LMAO , ;D
Went bk to school and was late , .___.
Had combine , ^^v
Then found out that percussion is anti-china and anti-yan ting ,
LOL , x)
Started with ' chorus of frong' , 'twinkle twinkle little stars' ,
Then sec ones go out to have sectionals ,
But percussion stay inside , ^^v
We had 'pirates of the carriabean' ,
I was playing the Cymbols ,
Last time Caroline used to play it ,
But now she play hihats ,
Lucky beside me only ,
So she teach me how to play ,
That thing damn heavy de , x.x
But after awhile used to it ,
Just that the beat need to catch up , eeks,
But then in between everybody went to drink hui xin's coke , xD
Was caroline's turn ,
She face it to Mr Tan ,
So in the end kenna caught so need do duty , .____.
Had fun with the cymbols ,
But hand pain, AGAIN -.-
Fall out and did our duties ,
Sweep floor, .__.
Xue na agian damn LOL ,
No wonder she is baby ,
Went home after that ,

So now at home ,
Going to sleep soon bahs , -.-''
Good byes, (:

No comments:

Post a Comment