Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Posting....

Todae, woke up at 12++ ,
The whole morning wasted ,
So had 'breakfast' ,
Then was like hungry ,
Had 'lunch' at 5++ ,
LMAO , -.-''
Later going have ice-cream as dinner , ;D
Short post cos today the whole day bored ,
Looking forward to Band practice and this friday , ;D
Cos friday my aunt's maid coming ,
Have good relationship with her ,
And the only maid that noe how to speak english ,
LOL , ;D
Cos everytime go malaysia ,
Then my aunts' maid all dunno english , .__.
And i dunno malay , -.-
So dunno how to talk ,
Nid my cousin to translate ,
HAHAHA ,

School organizing a concert ,
Sold 6 tickets already ,

$10--
Date: 3 July.
Venue: The singapore airlines theatre.
Time: 5.00pm.

The 4 July one all sold ,
Sorry ,

If interested ,
Please leave a comment ,
Thank You , ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment