Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Friday, August 27, 2010

i saw u wearing osprey ! (Y)

Suddenly think that i slacked alot ,
The goldfish also , ><
Hmph ,
Had chi test ,
Was chiong-ing .
Eng , got a star again ! (Y)
Maths , Sian like shit , we all self entertain ,
Miss chee suddenly volcanoe erupt .__.
PCT=Science ,
Nvm , but mr tan told us our class is at disadvantage .__.
Cos our class will only get 2 lesson proper , then rest get 6 full lessons .
Sigh , dk whether will catch up or not .
Realised nobody pei me home T.T
So went to front gate with chanel ,
She saw the guy she always admire so she like damn hyper ,
LOL .
Unknowilling turned around and saw jonathan ,
Wearing osprey (Y) !
Teehees .
But walked away for some reasons , T.T
So on the way , annoyed chanel , :D
Went home after that .

Sorry , i noe u wan pei me , but cant reach the time , T.T
Sorry .

No comments:

Post a Comment