School ,
Home econs teacher very gl sia ,
previous lesson call us out to unfold our skirt + copy txtbk ,
kay nvm ,
i see u small i nvr say anything ,
then tdy ,
Again same thing ,
But worst is i just see someone's skirt shorter than mine and can go in ,
I wonder is the teacher pa jiao ,
Or ??
Then is me and vanessa again ,
.__.
Changed to 2nd batch to swim , (N) .
Had to stay in ava rm ,
Kill time , so asked jun long give me the $$ ,
Then like damn funny one can ,
Sadded for him always kenna bully by girls .
Another gl teacher ,
The botak tan .__.
Debbie calls him stupid botak ,
Vanessa calls him monk ,
I call him botak tan , (Y) .
He like biase until liddat, speechless la .
Got some peepo cry cos cannot see inter ,
LOLOL .
Cant say name if not ltr they see come find me .
But in the end dk how ,
mr lim come ask who wan go bk can go bk with him ,
At first dun believe ,
But in the end still go ,
Debbie , Vanessa , Me
Took bus bk .
Then watched ,
Hmph , enjoyed sticky ,
Waited for hui xin and co . to go band ltr .
Chatted , watch , quite fun ^^ .
Band , funneh la ,
hui xin dk is play hi-hats too much then in the end left hand play stronger than right hand .
So like have to watch her play give her stress so she can play btr ,
But still not very good , ( no offence >< )
Have to practise more la ,
.__.
Went home ,
Kenna nagged why so long , in the end ccant collect specs .
Haiz , wearing specs sucks . .__.
I'm going to join the wearing specs club liao . .__.
And LOL , i saw that ;D
mixed.
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment