Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Blur visions

I'm finally having the time to post . Sorry for not posting for soooooo looooooooooong . :p And now finally finding the time to touch the computer . Was going crazy for sec 2 life ?! It's all about study and CCA like wth ? Where on earth am i going to find the time to do my hw ? It's seriously a big change , including our MATHS TEACHER . Hoho , the person who teaches in 200 bpm and expects us to understand . Zai right . So had to ask friends bla bla , lucky father can teach :D Erm , and CCA nowadays is like dismiss at 5-6 . Had to rush home to do hw -.- Like father mother had been nagging at me for spending too much time on CCA ? Like all CCAs are like that right , i suppose ._. Erm , and science still mr tan (:
Oh and our class can become a seriously multi racial class . We have from malaysia , indonesia , myammar , vietnam , china , and USA . Yeah so you can like see how many foreigners are there in my class . Been talking to carmen and stephenie ? One from KL and one from indonesia i think . And Stephenie is so damn smart . She understands every single word that our MATHS TEACHER teaches . Smart . And erm Carmen looks kind , so like kinda nice to talk to her . Added a carmen in fb and wonder isit her or sth ? And oso there was a ROBERT from USA :D Damn hot can . Omg . And Therisia ? I dk how spell but she is always those giving jb type of ppl ? Like wtf ? Saddly they all go eagle and one go falcon , sad , no osprey . ):
And there was this PW and AEP thing which takes alot alot of time , and spend alot money , but lucky pay by edusave :D PW (NN) . AEP dk yet nxt week then know . Hopefully it will turn out right (:
And finally I've grown taller ! :D To 162 only , ._. But i've grown 4cm :D Finally above 160 . Had been aiming this for very long , :p .
And literature class is the best , still :D Laughters are much more .
Hopefully i can cope with my studies :D
Gtg now , byeeeeeeee .

No comments:

Post a Comment