Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Friday, January 21, 2011

It's really hard to forget

Hellow fellow earthlings ! Finding time to post again :D . Uhh , rough day for me ytd seriously , lost my phone early in the morning :\ , like unlucky until crap -.- . Had no mood for all stuffs , no phone now = no sense of security D: . What happened to me D: . To the whoever fuck who took my phone , thanks -.- . Thanks for turning MY phone off when you had it. Thanks for not replying to any of MY text / calls -.- . Thanks for making MY mood turn bad . Thanks for probably making ME not to have a phone in the future . Thanks for making MY phone with you . -.- .
Okayy okayy , apart from that ... Kinda like coping quite well these days apart from like science ? o.o Band still as usual , controlling half of my school life , and meery christmas to me , i got into comittee , i wonder was it suppose to be a good thing or not :\ , had to carry heavy burdens as well as coming out with GREAT ideas.... Good luck to me . Hopefully this year's juniors are going to be those few :D . Chatted with Caroline on the way home today , hmph , serious talk ehh . I feel quite comfortable talking to her always :D . No matter friendships or studies :D . She's always the person that advises me to do stuffs , glad to have this kind of senior :D . Good luck to all comittees seriously o: .
Why must it be you ? Stop acting cute alright . It's disgusting .

No comments:

Post a Comment