Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Dunno wat tittle....(cannot think of 1)
haiz.....sianz the poettry trip was cancelled!!!!NO!! the stupid h1n1 lor. haiz y cancel the trip not PSLE??so like sianz.no good!!! but still have the wedding dinner coming up.but i still not happy about the cancelling of the trip! then hor like so sianz today but i finally noe how to link le. yay all thx to si hua again lols. and u noe the ubin boy is coming this 5 july? my classmate dad 2 is also coming up on 7th july!! yay!!!and my birthday is also coming up and so is pp's! mine is 13 july.it may seem to be very long. want to wish me a happy birthday anot?? if u nvr i slap u ar!(jkjk)and about 6 more days then school re-open le.and today the result of the thing about extending the june holiday is today! i want to ask, felicia ng?do i noe u? are u my sis cos u r ng also lol. ur blood type is wat ah? later we really sisters...(jkjk) if u see this posts or see i ask in sihua's cbox, pls reply soon.tyty. okay gtg liaoz my mother wants me to do my things instead of using com le and my brother wants to use. and if u noe buvan which is qulified in the 1 min of fame pls duin vote him...tyty.okay i really gtg leh byebye!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment