Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Friday, July 3, 2009

Another quiz....

Can you name 30 people you can think of right off the top of your head? Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 30 people. No cheating!


1. Apple
2. Meiyuan
3. Violet
4. Peiyi
5. Sihua
6. Peng peng
7.Jia Xin
8.Priya
9.Saranya
10.Yi Jing
11. Chun Kai
12.Tanesha
13. Aless
14. Sherri
15. Grace
16. Esther
17. Jun Xian
18. Min Win
19. Thomas
20. Hui Xin
21. Bryan
22. Kenny Tan
23.Yingxin
24. Jia Yan
25. Peili
26. Say Chong
27. Lionel
28. HuiYi
29. Dana
30. Wen Xuan

THE QUESTIONS

How did you meet 10 [YiJing]
In school...
What would you do if you had never met 6 [PengPeng]
Loose a good friend?
What would you do if 20 [Hui xin] and 15 [Grace]dated?
That will never happen loh...and i think they dun noe each other.
If you could marry between 6 [PengPeng] and 14 [Sherri] who will it be?
I dun get u...maybe none?
Did you ever like 9 [Saranya]?
yah..as a friend of cos
Have you ever seen 4 cry? [Peiyi]
No....
Would 4 [Peiyi] and 12 [Tanesha] make a good couple?
Noway..they are not lesbians
Would number 1 [Apple] and 2 [Meiyuan] make a good couple?
No!!how many times must i say they are not lesbians?
Describe 7 [Jiaxin]Orange house??
Do you like 12 [Tanesha]?
Yes..in the sense as a friend
Tell me something about 17 [Jun Xian]
He is a male?
What's 1 [Apple] 's favorite color?
Not very sure leh...she nvr tell me.
What would you do if 8 [Priya] just confessed liked you?
Can u stop it??i told u already they are not lesbians!
When was the last time you talked to number 15[Grace]?
During cca but very long ago
How do you think 19 Thomas]feels about you?
erm,dunno...
What languages does 13 [Aless] speak?
Mostly english
Who is 2 [Meiyuan] going out with?
erm..jun long or jun hao?no offence eh.
What grade is 16 [Esther] in?
Pri 5
What is 5[Sihua] 's favorite music?
no idea
Would you ever date 3? [Violet]
Grrr...i am getting agrng
Is 11[Chun Kai]single?
erm...maybe. i think is 阿牛
What is 10 [YiJing]'s last name?
Jing??
Would you ever want to be in a serious relationship with 7 ?[Jiaxin]
No lar...
When did you meet 18[Min Win]?
erm..pri4 or pri 5
What is the best thing about 4?[Peiyi]
She is one of my good friend
Is 21 [Bryan] Hardworking?
Dunno leh...
What would you like to tell 14 [Sherri] right now?
Who u like ar? cos u nvr tell me b4 leh..
How did you meet 9?[Saranya]
Erm.. as a friend in pri5
What is the best and worst thing about 20? [Huixin]
Best= she is kinda smart and worst= sometimes a bit petty
Are you going to know 3 [Violet] forever?
Perhaps...
How long have you known 26 [Saychong]?
Since Pri 5
Who is 24 [Jiayan
]My classmate??
Are you or did you ever date 28 [Huiyi]if i am a male right..maybe i can consider.
Do you have a crush on 27 [Lionel]Noo!!!!!!!not in ,my whole life man!
Would you kiss 25 [Peili]
No way!
Have you hugged/kissed 22 [Kenny Tan]
NO LAR!!
Is 29 [Dana] your bff?
no but she is a good friend
What do you hate about 23 [Yingxin]?
Dunno.....
What's your relationship with 30 [Wen xuan]
Friends?
[ The girl ] wrote today 5.11p.m

No comments:

Post a Comment