woohoo!!today went to swimming pool and congratz to my brother.he finally can go into the big pool!!then i ask him scary anot then he say not scary..zz. but anyway today he suddenly noe how to swim the frogstyle very smoothly so my father decided to let him go to the big pool. hahas...XD
erm..yesterday was such a tiring day man..went to east coast and bladed from east coast park the mcdonald there all the way to Safra resort..its about 5km++ba...but it was like damn tiring de..along the way my father pushed me so can rest ..then when reached the place like very 偏僻lor...nobody de..then when i went back to the mcdonalds didnt stop woohoo..that was my biggest statisfaction(like 满足感)... hehes.. then went mcdonald and bought 2 milkshakes(vanilla)it was refreshing:)... hm..hahs when taking off the protection gear, have the sahpe of the protection gear cos the sun shine then have the mark....half black half white.have to go le..bye
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment