zzz..com dunno wat happen then the words all stick together then can only just type..but anyway today have chinese prelim oral. z. like very nervous lor starting then somemore i last 1 in my class but on the whole miranda last. then lesser and lesser ppl got out of the rm and i was getting more and more nervous.sad. then the teacher taking me is mdm tey. lucky!! :) but in the end she scold me becoz of my hair..dots...
but in the end hor so nervous until forgot wat to say but still came out alot of things lols. then after that came home lor.. z. then use com until now..hahas. then now the wish is go smoothly for my english oral and hope not to be the last.(:
kk gtg. and to somebody:good luck for ur DSA..
and to all : Good luck for ur prelim english oral!!jia you~~
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment