Rain had just stop. went to tiong bahru market this morning, when eating the sky became dark. when we had finished eating, it was raining. the rain was so heavy!! but we only had 1 umbrella. how?? then my mother caried my brother and i handle the umbrella. when we reached the road, it was flooded.the dirty water soaked my whole feet. Then my shoe fall off in the middle of the road. luckily there was no car. by the time we were at home, my whole shorts and about half of my tee was wet. Ew.. it was so not fun. i wanted to upload pictures but it still has problem...so sad.
Yesterday was the celebration of teachers' day..mdm kow won the most optimistic award. if i'm not wrong. and the ah lye won the most generous teacher award!! is he worth to win that award?? if he will win an award also not the most generous award right... he should win the most irritating or the oldest teacher award.
Haiz...yesterday 翻脸 with pp and meiyuan..wth. Mdm Kow asked us who planned this thing of giving that gift then i said apple ad i lar..got prob isit? Then they 2 started to say sth about us liao. later cgq told me that mei yuan bosong about me saying that it was apple and me's idea. but i think they not happy bcos that the effort was the whole class and the album is not apple and i pay de. hey, u got talk sense anot? is yx want to pay herself de leh. and that day when we went to buy the album, ur 2 were there! pls lar...ur nvr pay or do anything but only wite the note still dare to say this kind of things. at least we paid and used our brains to think about this idea. unlike tpp. i told her to write the note already but in the end she nvr write. she needed me to sponser the paper then she write. then that time i want them to write, i asked tpp the first one. then she said ok liao, but in the end nothing came out. i was angry but i cant show it if not later she not happy. then she nvr put in the effort to even bother to write lor. so in the morning i sponsered paper to all of them . then she write. so the effort was maybe only 40%. i am now so unhappy about tpp. i all also can forgive but not her. maybe in the future i will but not now! Hey, everytime when meiyuan nvr talk to her for awhile, she will tot that meiyuan dun care about her already. then go to si hua and jiayan to say about meiyuan and apple's bad things. Only she can dig out all the bad things about others. but the ppl who have the most bad things to talk about is her lor. i regretted giving her the card when i can go to sleep instead of preparing the card. Evertime when we( either meiyuan, or apple, or me) do sth wrong, she will go to jia yan or si hua and talk all the rotten things about us,. we are trying very hard to accept her. but she is the one who always kick up the fuss and cause alot of trouble until we dun really like her. Mdm Kow told us that she has family problems. but even though u have family problems, u will have the privilage of being so sensitive and unreasonable? even though ur family have problem, it does not affect the sensitiveness in her right?
HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY TO ALL TEACHERS!!
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment