Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mannn...

today so unlucky. went to tiong to have lunch then went to forever living products to buy sth. then on the way there when we reached chinatown mrt, dunno which exit to go. then anyhow choose one. so went up. when we reached there, we walked all the way straight. we somehow noe whr is it cos very long nvr go le. then walked for maybe 20 min? then realised that walked the wrong way. so headed bk and walked again. then walked until legs pain like dunno wat for about 1 hour. then in the end still cannot find it. so decided to take a taxi. within one min, we saw the shop cos traffic jam. then i was like wth? cos walk a little bit more then reach liao. wasted $3.40 there cos the taxi is those four wheel drive type. then i told my qunty that today is sun so if i'm not wrong it's closed. then guess wat, it's really closed. then we wasted about 1h 15 mins on this journey plus wasted energy and money. wat the hellll.... feel like banging the wall. omg. and ytd watched 我猜. super funny. the hui ci again as usual loves to say omg! then when everybody sees her will be scared and run away. hahas...then she will always say oh my god! hahas. watched until 1 then go sleep le. going tiong to eat agian. byes...

No comments:

Post a Comment