Intro

Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .

Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's chinese new year's eve!!!!!!!

I'm bk again, hehes.

in the afternoon, went to cut my hair and fringe. finally. i feel that my head is lighter lol.

-sleeps-

so bored... haiz, today cny eve liao. tmr is cny. tmr tmr is GOING BK GEMAS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS MY WAI PO AND OF COS THE FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehes.

oh ya, i forgot to mention about ytd's "class gathering".

it was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. after the CNY concert at bmss, went bk to zhangde by mrt. reached therre at around 12. so we went inside zhangde. first thing is " HELLO UNCLE!(the security guard) " then he hello bk, ans said that we cant go in cos they havent dismiss. 1 pm then dimiss. so we planned to go tiong. ok then reached there, ren ee said he wanted to treat us, but he not enough $$$. then went to sweat talk. i bo $$$ so cannot buy anything. but in the end jun xian treated us,(jy,me) oreo crunch^^ then i shared with jy first, then i saw hx like very pethatic like that so gave her a few mouth. then jy and i waas so bored that when we went to the 4th then turned and come down the other direction, then repeat that again.. lol, lame. but hui xin went to kopitiam. according t wat she said, she went there to eat noodles. LOL. then we dun carre loh.


so we went to first floor, to our horror, we saw CHUN KAI. when we saw him, we wanted to flee, but in the end nvr. then when thomas saw CHUN KAI, he chiong to him and hugged him. LOL.then i was shoced that CHUn KAI allowed us to hit him. then i said, U ARE NOT CHUN KAI. lol. then talked awhile and everywhr we go, we will see bina. rui min? and amanda neo. LOL, then we call them stalkers. LOL. After that, went bk to zhangde liao.

ren ee and thomas keep saying about jon ass thing. then i was so pissed off. haiz.. reached there and really saw him, of cos, he not transparent. LOL. anyway, saw almost all of our old classmates. HAHAHA! LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!! Lol. then chatted... in the end went to pg!!! I MISS THE SWINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! btw, i saw gq, he was like tree liao, so tall. he looks very not gq, not literally. ( erm.. it's my point of view, ur may not agree but nvm.)

had fun in pg and went home. i hope to have another gathering again.

buaibuai.

No comments:

Post a Comment