I DAMN BUEY SONG THAT TODAY HUI XIN GET TO RUN FIRST! we both wanna run the napfa FIRST TODAY, BUT SHE GET TO RUN FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN I DARN NOT HAPPY. i planned to make her run extra rounds, but then i toking toking, then forgot to make her run extra, oh fk. and i cant believe she can run 13mins plus.gosh!
that day on x-country, was damn fun.
met jing yin on the way to the bus stop.
jl called me and managed to get through and i answered when my phone has no money???
he called us to hurry up.
how kiasu, not 6.45 yet.
then reached, sat in the taxi with jun long, jun xian, jing yin(:
was quite quiet on the way.
reached there at 7.
WOW DAMN EARLY :x
the kia su wan loh, i at first say 7 meet at the bustop there but he wanted 6.30.
then debate until 6.45, still too early sia.
so reached there, breathe fresh air.. dots.
later, jia yan came( notice, 2 jy, one jkia yan one jing yin. LOL)
then HUI XIN THE GREAT,came with her bro?!?!
she scared we bully her so bring her bro there.
LOL.
so later run.
my class chairman was like damn fast? we havent go yet he reached liao. omg.
he took 14 min plus only, which is my timing for 2.4km.
then afetr the whole thing, i went to drink water.
saddly, i didn't get top 50.
Hui xin saw me and said
HX: hh rouying, go tke ur collar pin lah(cos top 50 have)
ME: huh whr?
HX: the person will give u mah.
ME: really? i nvr get leh.
HX: oh really ah?
HX: meaning u nvr get top 50 lah.
fk u.
then we SAT ON REN EE'S FATHER'S LORRY TO TIONG!!!
Fun is all i can say.
and reached tiong and had vanilla milkshake.
why?
cos ren ee found $10 on the track of the mcrichy? how to spell??
then went to pg, and those 2 ah, go snatch me and jing yin's bag.
=.=
then chansed them all the way.
and i accidenlty deleted ring ding dong's mv in jl's phone.
sorry ah. i tot u taking photo then see got one delete thing then press yes loh. sry ah. (:
then ytd and tdy was band.
i start to like the it.
espacially the part whr we can hit using the drumstick.
made new friends^^
caroline and qian ying (:
they are both in percussion.
oh ya, my section in band is PERCUSSION.
AND HUI XIN ALSO THERE TOO!!!!!!!!!!
my god! she almost everything also same as me sia!
school same. nvm.
class same.nvm.
PE house same.nvm.
CCA same.nvm.
BAND SECTION SAME.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF!
then we tested our ability to hit the thing.
then hui xin told me that for her percussion test she got F and she said it's pass?
then i got 2, i also dunno wat it means.
but F is pass?
then nvm, we played the thing.
it was ok for me and caroline.
qian ying, abit not ok.
hui xin, SUCK TO THE CORE.
Our rythem is right left beat 8 times each, then 7,6,5,4,3,2,1.
she was like, at the 6 beat there canot liao. then she give up.
then my senior dun care her liao.
oh ya, i forgot to mention,
HER SISTER, IS LAST TIME PERCUSSION'S, SECTION LEADER! plus, her sister always toture them. so revenge. lol.
So everybody see how hui xin play.
after band practise, she say she is not talented at all?
noob shit.
haiz.
Intro
Rouying . 13071997 . Percussionist . I seldom let people know how i really feel because I don't think there's a need , and if I really did , it means it's very serious . I keep secrects too , as when you trust me . I seldom create topics because I don't know what to say . But if that topic interests me , you'll see me chatting away . I'm a person that have emotions and thoughts , because I'm a human too . I can laugh very easily and cry , but not infront of you . I get serious when there's a need but normally you'll see me being happy-go-lucky . So I can tell you that please not to make foolish judgements of yours if you don't know me well . If you do , I can say that you don't know me at all .
No comments:
Post a Comment